View Single Post
Old 06-07-2010, 12:11 PM   #4
styrkecoach
Brawn
Points: 1,557, Level: 22 Points: 1,557, Level: 22 Points: 1,557, Level: 22
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

styrkecoach has made some good postsstyrkecoach has made some good postsstyrkecoach has made some good postsstyrkecoach has made some good postsstyrkecoach has made some good postsstyrkecoach has made some good postsstyrkecoach has made some good postsstyrkecoach has made some good postsstyrkecoach has made some good postsstyrkecoach has made some good postsstyrkecoach has made some good posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscoMushrooms View Post
Is HIT a good style of training? There is a lot of evidence that says it is, however IMO there are much better programs (this is me being nice). Volume junkies hate it, strength training junkies hate it, and I hate it too.
housewifes love it because it only take you about 20-30minutes to complete and you will make it back on the lying bicycle to continue watching the "day of our lives rerun episodes".

momma knows best.

but me being serious, actually been working on the nautilus training centers as a instructor for about a year now, and for begginers, its actually a pretty good place to start the training career.
but i wouldnt recommend it to anyone serious enough to actually be on the muscleandbrawn forum.
styrkecoach is offline   Reply With Quote