With apelike velocity
Max Brawn
Points: 5,468, Level: 47 Points: 5,468, Level: 47 Points: 5,468, Level: 47
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 2 years
Training Type: Heavy Duty
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Steak
IronManlet is a lifting beastIronManlet is a lifting beastIronManlet is a lifting beastIronManlet is a lifting beastIronManlet is a lifting beastIronManlet is a lifting beastIronManlet is a lifting beastIronManlet is a lifting beastIronManlet is a lifting beastIronManlet is a lifting beastIronManlet is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooltom View Post
A big part of the mp3 player for me is that I detest much of the music played in gyms. Most top 40, pop, r&b, I just don't like it. I have to listen to that **** all day at work and then in the gym too--no way.

I must admit that I've forgotten my mp3 player on many occasions and I did just fine without it. I also can hardly remember what songs I listened to today. But, it enhances the atmosphere I desire to lift in, helps me tune out all the bull**** around me, and simply makes it easier for me to reach the desired level of intensity for moving maximum weights.
Precisely. I'm way more focused and have more aggression in the gym when I have my music playing; which helps me lift a lot heavier and with more intensity.

Nothing sucks more than trying to max on Squats while Rhianna plays in the background...

Edit: Oh yeah, chalk Dagoba up there on my list as well.

Last edited by IronManlet; 06-04-2010 at 08:20 PM.
IronManlet is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links