Thread: Memorial Day
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 11:49 AM   #7
MMA Max
Max Brawn
Points: 4,743, Level: 43 Points: 4,743, Level: 43 Points: 4,743, Level: 43
Activity: 22% Activity: 22% Activity: 22%

MMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributor

Would like to take a moment to Rant for a second. Last night we celebrated Memorial Day due to family issues and a couple friends of my younger cousins came and they were drinking and laughing, Talking about how they have a 3 day weekend and they were going to party.

I was a tad drunk and I was remembering the time I spent over seas, The friends I lost, Friends I watched go out on a MP patrol and not come back and I got mad, I did get over drunk assault but I just said " This is all it means to you is a fukn day off? I knew good men your age out there that wish they could have a day off, And all you care about is getting ****ed up? It's not about a day off and getting ****ed up"

Ok, so I lost it for a second, I apologized but seriously, It pissed me off.

" Deutscher Stolz weltweit "

Violence. It may not be the answer, But it sure cuts down on the questions!

MMA Max is offline   Reply With Quote