View Single Post
Old 05-30-2010, 09:01 PM   #20
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jslep View Post
^^ i guess they may have been too blunt....

i wasn't saying forget them as in don't take them cause they serve no purpose. i was simply saying there is no greater "mass builder" than FOOD! i believe in taking whey imediately after lifting cause its the fastest processed through the body. but i don't drink three a day and don't think anyone should have to when they are looking to gain weight. i also take fish oils and a daily and i take my glutamine when i remember to but i don't believe this is creating any more mass on my body than if i was not to take them at all.
I agree with you. Supplements aren't mass builders.

I just wanted to make sure that Andy understood that he had made some wise choices. Supplements help quality of living, joints, immune system health, sleep and much much. They can help you train better, and help ward off illness. Nitric Oxide helps me train better

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote