View Single Post
Old 05-30-2010, 02:50 AM   #30
bunzasteel83
Brawn
Points: 459, Level: 9 Points: 459, Level: 9 Points: 459, Level: 9
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

bunzasteel83 has made some very good postsbunzasteel83 has made some very good postsbunzasteel83 has made some very good postsbunzasteel83 has made some very good postsbunzasteel83 has made some very good postsbunzasteel83 has made some very good postsbunzasteel83 has made some very good postsbunzasteel83 has made some very good postsbunzasteel83 has made some very good postsbunzasteel83 has made some very good postsbunzasteel83 has made some very good posts

Hey thanks Gaspers I guess it all comes down to mindset- and when you want something bad enough- ie achieving your best body ever, you try not to let anything deter you. Ofcourse I have bad days too- but when I look at where Ive come from to how my body is now- all I can do is smile and know that its a lifestyle that im proud of and love living it every day. My biggest problem in past years is falling off the bandwagon, then beating myself up about it, then eating whatever I want, then feeling even worse..its a vicious cycle. What Ive done is changed the way I think about training, nutrition, and my goals. Im not so hard on myself if I miss a couple of training sessions, I dont beat myself up about it, cuz the main thing is getting back on track and accepting that we're human afterall. Anyway thats enough blabbing...thankyou for the compliment and support dude If you need any motivation, drop me a line and I'll help wherever I can
bunzasteel83 is offline   Reply With Quote