andys_trim
Max Brawn
Points: 6,607, Level: 53 Points: 6,607, Level: 53 Points: 6,607, Level: 53
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 1
Training Type: SFW!
Fav Exercise: Deadlift!
Fav Supp: Any I can afford.
andys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by rippednmichigan View Post
Very light/mild PCT required. I'd recommend Formadrol Extreme, and really think that would be ample, but you could get away with a Resveratrol product, and quite possibly even a stronger herbal test booster. It's kind of up to you.

Support supps are not NECESSARY, but they're never a bad idea. We will have CycleShield available soon for on-cycle support or all-around daily health.

In all honesty, I probably won't use any on-cycle support for Natatropin.

And for those wondering why would PCT be required if it is a "Natural" product?
Simple, It is natural in the sense that the androgen is extracted from a natural plant source.

It is not a test booster, nor is it a PH. - It carries with it androgenic activity on its own and needs no conversion, but it is non-steroidal.

It is NOT steroidal.
It is NOT a prohormone.
It IS androgenic and has the possiblity of androgenic sides, although none have been reported.
It DOES require a PCT.
What age would you recommend as a minimum age for this stack?

http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/tra...tml#post103267 - Home of no compromising and busting ass day in and day out
andys_trim is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links