gaspers04
Max Brawn
Points: 17,264, Level: 83 Points: 17,264, Level: 83 Points: 17,264, Level: 83
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: 20 yrs.
Training Type: Westside
Fav Exercise: All of Them! Bench, hehe.
Fav Supp: Food
gaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master member

Hey guys Ill be the first to admit I am no expert. I was introduced to Westside training approximately a year and a half ago. I feel in love with it and had some great results. My biggest downfall in training is my job and Murphy's Law, yet with all these inconsistencies I still maintain respectful lifts and size . I feel that once you have an understanding of it and learn how your body reacts to it you can start to modify it to best suit oneself. BTB and BBG are both correct, it's not for everyone, try it for size and then determine if it is for yourself. Judging by Max's experience, build and current training regime, he is no stranger to muscle and joint overload. If something is not right, I'm sure he'll stop and ask someone here a question.

Supplements
M & S's Isofuel Chocolate, MGN's Dextrose,Universal's Beef Aminos and AAEFX's Kre-Alkalyn.
gaspers04 is offline   Reply With Quote