View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 01:15 PM   #27
zzman
Brawn

zzman has made some very good postszzman has made some very good postszzman has made some very good postszzman has made some very good postszzman has made some very good postszzman has made some very good postszzman has made some very good postszzman has made some very good postszzman has made some very good postszzman has made some very good postszzman has made some very good posts

I stick to the basics:

whey
creatine
beta alanine
multi
joint complex
fish oils

I'm very blessed to be sponsored atm, but when I wasn't I shopped around. If you're smart, you can get all of the above for not much. For example, when I was buying my own stuff I always got my protein at Sam's. I would get 5lbs for $28. I just recently purchased fish oils and gloc chond with msm at CVS for buy one get one for a penny. I stocked up! The multi, beta alanine, and creatine can all be had for very cheap.

I try and keep my supplementation simple and cost efficient. The bulk of my money is spent towards food. Even the food can be bought on a budget if you're a good shopper. I get 10lb bags of potatoes for $1 at the 99cent store. I get 9lbs of oats for like $7 at Sams. Whenever London Broil goes on sale at my local grocery, I stock up and throw it in the freezer.
zzman is offline   Reply With Quote