Time to start over...
Max Brawn
Points: 5,008, Level: 45 Points: 5,008, Level: 45 Points: 5,008, Level: 45
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench & Deads
Fav Supp: VPX Power Shock & PLCAR
ricka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machine
Default Somatomax

Okay, so I usually don't take anything without doing loads of research first. I generally like to know what something is, before I put it in my body. I'm also NOT a fan of prop blends...

I made an exception while looking for a sleep aid / GABA supplement. I had heard GABA helps to calm the brain, which I figured would help me. I tend to have a racing mind at night, and it keeps me up for hours sometimes.

I looked around, and found Somatomax. It had a prop blend of 14g per serving with GABA listed as the 2nd ingredient out of 7, so I figured it had a good amount of GABA. The full listing is :

Proprietary Blend 14g
4-amino-3-Phenylbutric Acid
Gamma Amino Butyric Acid
Macuna Pruriens Extract (standardized to 20% L-Dopa)
L-Arginine HCL
L-Tyrosine
L-Phenylaline
Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine HCL) 10mg 500%

Anyway, this stuff knocked me the **** out, and I slept like a log! Seriously, I felt very calm within 20 minutes. I lied down to sleep, and was out in a few minutes. I do think I need to dedicate more time though. I went to bed at 10pm, woke up at 5:45, and felt like I got hit in the head with a brick. Not painful, but heavy headed... Only took a shower and I was good to go.

Overall, I'll give it a few more days but for now I really like this stuff. It's a bit pricey @ 20 servings for $36. I'll only take it during the week to save some. The only thing I don't like is the huge clumps. It breaks up easy enough, but would better if it was just a fine powder. It dissolves instantly after a few good shakes. I mixed it with half a bottle of Powerade Zero Strawberry...
ricka182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links