View Single Post
Old 05-24-2010, 12:45 PM   #23
Marc
[][]----------[][]
Uber Brawn
Points: 2,463, Level: 30 Points: 2,463, Level: 30 Points: 2,463, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Marc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by big valsalva View Post
That's the one I had in mind. Let me know if you're interested in doing it. I'll try everything in my power to get over for it. Its only a half hour away from me. Probably only 45 minutes north of the Iowa line in the south central part of Minnesota. It depends on where you are, and how far you want to drive.
I would drive that far that isnt an issue but I want to make sure I can train with the weights of the competition beforehand, I have never even been to an NAS event and have no idea what to expect. I am still very green to all of this. I only have 5 months training under my belt and a gym with everything needed other than stones for strongman training. There is a gym somewhere near me that I may be able to train stones at, but I would have to do some checking.