View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009, 10:05 AM   #2
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

I'll start...

Calves...My calves are already genetically the size of rhino legs, so I don't train them.

Abs...I hate ab work, always have, always will.

Obliques....I did once train obliques with side bends and broom handle twisters, but no longer. Also, I fear the thick waist.

Forearms...Personally, I think average sized forearms make the triceps/biceps look larger then they are. Plus, I hate forearm work. I figure deadlifts and bicep work do enough for the forearms.

Lower back...I don't do anything necessarily aimed at the lower back. I do hit it with deadlifts, etc, but no hyperextensions for me. My lower back has always been strong and I don't want to overtrain it.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote