Viking Warrior
Max Brawn
Points: 9,101, Level: 64 Points: 9,101, Level: 64 Points: 9,101, Level: 64
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Training Exp: 10 years
Training Type: 5x5
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Fav Supp: Meat
big valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by jslep View Post
by far not my last show boys! only the begining! believe it or not i wanna get back in the gym already and start improving cause second just isn't my style. and yeah i can request the judges results and i will fo sho.
I'm just curious as to what show they were looking at. Just get the results. Hopefully they're anonymous. But get the feedback and take what you can out of it. And by all means, don't take anything personally. You've got a good foundation. And given your occupation, I'm sure you know what to do with a good foundation. Rest well. Eat up. Savor your acheivement.

Cancer Survivor - 7/21/10

Benchmark 5K time: 27:45 (3/5/11)

It's not the weight we move, but the people we move that matters. -- Bearded Beast of Duloc (12/31/10)
big valsalva is offline   Reply With Quote