View Single Post
Old 05-22-2010, 09:36 PM   #9
cooltom
Uber Brawn
Points: 1,358, Level: 20 Points: 1,358, Level: 20 Points: 1,358, Level: 20
Activity: 10% Activity: 10% Activity: 10%

cooltom is a dedicated contributorcooltom is a dedicated contributorcooltom is a dedicated contributorcooltom is a dedicated contributorcooltom is a dedicated contributorcooltom is a dedicated contributorcooltom is a dedicated contributorcooltom is a dedicated contributorcooltom is a dedicated contributorcooltom is a dedicated contributorcooltom is a dedicated contributor

I think OTK's advice is right on. All the advice here has been good though. I recommend you get a regular meal plan. The core of your diet should be: eggs, chicken, lean ground turkey or beef, beef, and vegetables. I don't think you need to do keto, especially since your other goal is to get strong as hell. You can keep carbs around your workouts, and in the evenings have vegetables. Last summer I got really lean by doing this. I also rotated my calories (2 days at 2700, 3 days at 2400-2500, 2 days at 2100-2000) and did 30 minutes of low-intensity cardio about 3-5 days a week. Since you will be out of school, you will be able to get a good routine that will have you very lean in about a month.

Follow my progress: http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/tra...-powerful.html
cooltom is offline   Reply With Quote