View Single Post
Old 05-22-2010, 08:34 PM   #7
onetiredkris
Max Brawn
Points: 2,770, Level: 32 Points: 2,770, Level: 32 Points: 2,770, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

onetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributor

Well i think you just answered your question, stop eating like **** lol.

Get some healthy meals that you enjoy eating and make them staples, get around 5-6 different meals and rotate them around day by day to avoid getting boring.

some of my staple meals:
-eggs with 2 yolks (on my carb up days ill put 1/2 white rice into the eggs and fold it like an omlette with a tad of salsa on top)
-tilapia fillet with salt and lemon ( carb up:shoved in a whole wheat tortilla with some nonfat mayo)
-tuna sandwich, always nonfat mayo
- 1.5 chicken breasts either sliced thin and stirfried with a little soy sauce, or slow cooked with fajita seasoning on top (low carb with steamed broccoli, higher cals: with veggie refried beans and corn)
- Lean pork chops (salt and pepper to dress)
-carne asada (high fat, keep portions small)

Avoid: sodas,juices, snacks, sugar, reg mayo, ranch dressing, milk and cheese (my body just blows up with them),

brb ill post some ish later, daughters complaining......

-OTK's LOG-
We lift weights and manipulate our diets so that we'll look good naked. Sure, it's healthy too, and we'll probably live a longer and more productive life than the average guy, but mostly it's about the naked thing.

onetiredkris is offline   Reply With Quote