Pain Master
Max Brawn
Points: 3,850, Level: 39 Points: 3,850, Level: 39 Points: 3,850, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: ~23 years
Training Type: Other
Fav Exercise: Back Squat
Fav Supp: Fish-oils
BRaWNy is a dedicated contributorBRaWNy is a dedicated contributorBRaWNy is a dedicated contributorBRaWNy is a dedicated contributorBRaWNy is a dedicated contributorBRaWNy is a dedicated contributorBRaWNy is a dedicated contributorBRaWNy is a dedicated contributorBRaWNy is a dedicated contributorBRaWNy is a dedicated contributorBRaWNy is a dedicated contributor

Maybe it's better if you move the incline bench press at Thursday and divide the work more equal.
Mondays - Flat Bench
Thursdays - Incline Bench

an put the speed bench anywhere the same day with one of these

You said:
My weak point in my bench is off the chest definitely.

I feel like I have may have flaws in my form that prevent me from moving up more in weight. i use a very wide grip and i am thinking it might be too wide and it is not allowing my body to use more muscles during bench.

Does this mean that you are shoulder/tricep dominant when benching for chest?
and when you put them (delts/tris) slightly out of the game and expect the most to be done from the pec muscles and because you are weak with this leverage or in the pec muscles, in relation with the others involving in the bench press your poundages doesn't come up?

If your target is to go up in poundages and not so much in pec development, then you should bench more with your best leverages and with the stronger or better for this job muscles, I think.
If you interested more in pec development, then you should stay the same and working the weak leverages, and/or focusing more with pec involvement instead of delts and tris.

If you want both, you can use it all and mix it.

P.S.
Dips with widegrip are also good to try, for focusing on pec development
BRaWNy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links