With apelike velocity
Max Brawn
Points: 5,468, Level: 47 Points: 5,468, Level: 47 Points: 5,468, Level: 47
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 2 years
Training Type: Heavy Duty
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Steak
IronManlet is a lifting beastIronManlet is a lifting beastIronManlet is a lifting beastIronManlet is a lifting beastIronManlet is a lifting beastIronManlet is a lifting beastIronManlet is a lifting beastIronManlet is a lifting beastIronManlet is a lifting beastIronManlet is a lifting beastIronManlet is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Good quote. I might just add as much as I can about each lift to each of the sites.
While you're at it, add this: (Not my words. OP did service in the military; hence some lingo.)

"The real purpose behind doing squats and deads is not to raise T levels. Squats and deads purify the soul, cause the oceans to recede, lower taxes, crime, and unemployment. Squats particularly have been shown to lower greenhouse gasses, make ugly girls pretty, pretty girls smart, and pretty and smart girls easy.

-Experiments at CERN prove that evil cannot occupy the same space as a correctly performed squat.
-Teen girls who deadlift are 300% less likely to have an unwanted pregnancy.
-Couples that squat together never divorce. Never
-Soldiers that squat below parallel cannot be killed by conventional weapons or most chemical or biological weapons
-Students who deadlift score 1300 times higher on the GRE

Anyone who suggests that squats do not cure cancer is Al - Qaeda
Anyone who suggests these facts are not canon is Al - Qaeda"

Thought it was pretty funny.
IronManlet is offline   Reply With Quote