Thread: glwanabe log
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2009, 06:55 PM   #29
glwanabe
Max Brawn
Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

glwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by big valsalva View Post
I think the madcow bit is a good plan too. There's plenty of volume (figuring in the warmup sets) to compensate for the lack of sets across.. It is easier to sustain a progression that way, and it is less taxing psychologically. Much easier for me to focus on one big set instead of three or five. Are you planning on a heavy/light/medium routine? That worked best for me. That way you only have to tackle your target weight once per week.

Why, yes i was. I'm thinking back squats on Mondays, Overheads on Wednesdays, and fronts squats on Fridays.

I want to pair up the squats with the appropriate back work as well.

Back squats followed by bent rows
Overheads followed by deads
Fronts followed by cleans or cleans pulls

While I've only been keeping track of things here for a short time. I've been doing lots of this work over the last several months. The big difference now is that I'm really pushing to increase the weight.

Last edited by glwanabe; 09-23-2009 at 06:57 PM.
glwanabe is offline   Reply With Quote