Old 05-17-2010, 03:33 PM   #46
rippednmichigan
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn
Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: EFX K-Otic Orange Ambush
rippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by jslep View Post
you got anyone goin with ya to the show.....backstage to help and what not? do you have a list of things to bring and such? also i know you need to get sprayed by someone who will be at the show backstage doing them just incase you need a touchup the same person is doing it?
There is this woman my wife went to school with that she finally got back in touch with recently who used to always work out inschool. Well come to find out she is a competitor and was at this show last year, she lives in the area of where the show is going to be. chic is monstrous bro! She is ripped and her legs oh my god are huge!! Any way I've been talking to her and shes setting me up with a guy over there. My wife for sure is going, my oldest boys want to go but not sure if they are yet. I'm actually gonna start tanning here in a week or so, so I can get as dark as I can that way and then paint the rest. My wifes friend is going to be at the show so I'm hoping for the expert help.
User owns 3x $30 I\'ll Pump You Up cash User owns 1x $20 I\'ll Pump You Up cash

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

http://allamericanefx.com/

Certified Personal Trainer
Training and Nutrition at
www.flexfitnessandnutrition.com

"Take control and push your limits!"
rippednmichigan is offline   Reply With Quote