View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 08:25 PM   #11
sneezingstardust
Banned
Max Brawn

sneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributor
Default May 12, 2010

Sleep: 10/10
Diet: 10/10
DOMS: 8/10
Training: 10/10

DAY:Masochism

NOTES:

Damn, my leg DOMS are JUST kicking in today....lovely.

Well, I wanted to do something DIFFERENT for my HIIT today. So, I decided to do what I call:

"Burpee 21's"

Same idea as bicep 21's, but with burpees.

-7 half reps from the pushup position
-7 deep jump squats from the top position
-7 full burpees.
-30 second rest

~Complete as many rounds as you can in 15 minutes~

I did 15 rounds. These are seriously harder than you would think. Halfway through I was like "Oh hell no..."

But then I thought of what a friend of mine told me earlier today..."It's times like these where you really find out what you're made of.".........and I finished!!

Pretty brutal though. I'll definitely try this again. It's a bit painful to see my energy going down, but I know I've only got a few weeks left.

Oh, this is probably the best pre-workout meal ever...if anyone hasn't done this already, it's an absolute MUST. Seriously. I think I may have died and gone to heaven:

Spiced Sweet Potato Mousse:

-100g of baked sweet potato
-1 scoop of vanilla whey (I used Muscle Gauge "Ice Cream Sandwich)
-16g of peanut butter (you can use less, depending on what fits into your macros.)
-stevia/splenda (optional; mine is way sweet without it)
-Pumpkin Pie spice (adjust to meet "spiciness" taste)
-1 oz. of softened FF cream cheese (optional)

1) Mash the sweet potato completely. Sift in the protein powder a little at a time, until it's all mixed in. Add slight amounts of water to get a creamy consistency.

2) Mash in the cream cheese, peanut butter, and stevia/splenda (if using). Add in the spice at the very end.

3) Cover, and let chill in the fridge for an hour.

Notes:
holyfackinsh*tamazing.jpeg

Believe it or not, despite the fact I really want some filthy carbs post-show, what I'm really, HONESTLY looking forward to, is a huge bowl of mango slices.

God I miss those.

TRAINING SONG OF THE DAY:

DAYS UNTIL VICTORY: 23
sneezingstardust is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links