View Single Post
Old 05-07-2010, 06:55 PM   #1
sneezingstardust
Max Brawn
Points: 4,948, Level: 44 Points: 4,948, Level: 44 Points: 4,948, Level: 44
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

sneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributor
Default Cutting the Cake - My 2010 Transformation Contest!

Okay, well, I had to start a new log because I wanted to participate in the cutting contest hosted by M&B.

Looking back on these pics, I can't even believe that was me, haha. My log was titled "Cutting the Cake" for a reason, lulz.

Anyway, here are the "starting" pics *cringe*. I started my cut on February 10th:

Name:  IMG_295 (3).JPG
Views: 40
Size:  32.1 KB

Name:  IMG_2296.JPG
Views: 40
Size:  32.1 KB

Name:  IMG_2323.JPG
Views: 47
Size:  36.0 KB

And my starting stats...

-Waist: 26"

-Hips (including glutes, right above the quads): 36"

-Chest:
35"

-Legs: 22"

-Arms: 11.5"

-Weight: 125 lbs.

Height: 5'2"

Lol, I wasn't expecting to show those beginning pictures to anyone, but oh well. The pictures were taken at 16 weeks out...I've got 28 days left to get my shred on, and I promise you the end result won't be disappointing!

http://www.fortheloveofcookies.wordpress.com

-------

"People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. I don't believe in circumstances. The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and if they can't find them, make them." - George Bernard Shaw

"Start wide, expand further, and never look back." -Arnold Schwarzenegger

Last edited by sneezingstardust; 05-07-2010 at 06:57 PM.
sneezingstardust is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links