View Single Post
Old 05-07-2010, 06:55 PM   #1
sneezingstardust
Banned
Max Brawn

sneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributor
Default Cutting the Cake - My 2010 Transformation Contest!

Okay, well, I had to start a new log because I wanted to participate in the cutting contest hosted by M&B.

Looking back on these pics, I can't even believe that was me, haha. My log was titled "Cutting the Cake" for a reason, lulz.

Anyway, here are the "starting" pics *cringe*. I started my cut on February 10th:

Name:  IMG_295 (3).JPG
Views: 41
Size:  32.1 KB

Name:  IMG_2296.JPG
Views: 41
Size:  32.1 KB

Name:  IMG_2323.JPG
Views: 48
Size:  36.0 KB

And my starting stats...

-Waist: 26"

-Hips (including glutes, right above the quads): 36"

-Chest:
35"

-Legs: 22"

-Arms: 11.5"

-Weight: 125 lbs.

Height: 5'2"

Lol, I wasn't expecting to show those beginning pictures to anyone, but oh well. The pictures were taken at 16 weeks out...I've got 28 days left to get my shred on, and I promise you the end result won't be disappointing!

Last edited by sneezingstardust; 05-07-2010 at 06:57 PM.
sneezingstardust is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links