Time to start over...
Max Brawn
Points: 5,008, Level: 45 Points: 5,008, Level: 45 Points: 5,008, Level: 45
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench & Deads
Fav Supp: VPX Power Shock & PLCAR
ricka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machine
Default Damnit...

So I just grabbed my lunch, grilled chicken with rice pilaf...a fe wminutes in the microwave and I'm starving... First bite was great...second bite I noticed something strange.. Then the 3rd and 4th bites almost made me gag... Hops.

Yes, hops like beer hops. I made some Imperial IPA last weekend, and I used the same tupperware to measure out and hold the hops. I washed them, but apparently not enough. I love hops, but this is like eating a bowl of Cascade hops, with a chicken and rice texture...

So I have no lunch now, and no money to go buy any.... I think I have a few bucks in my truck, might have to grab some pizza..only thing on base I cna get to before my eating time is over...but pizza is so bad for me..but it tastes so yummy!

Arghghg....note to self..let hop containers soak in very hot water with lots of soap and rinse very well in the future...
ricka182 is offline   Reply With Quote