View Single Post
Old 09-17-2009, 05:05 PM   #8
Mauler97
New Brawn

Mauler97 is a dedicated contributorMauler97 is a dedicated contributorMauler97 is a dedicated contributorMauler97 is a dedicated contributorMauler97 is a dedicated contributorMauler97 is a dedicated contributorMauler97 is a dedicated contributorMauler97 is a dedicated contributorMauler97 is a dedicated contributorMauler97 is a dedicated contributorMauler97 is a dedicated contributor

I hate the "magic pill" diets. Like the one that says "if it didn't work could we charge you this much?" Ah, yes you could.

There is no magic pill and there never will be one, as much as I wish there was, but many people will wait forever to get it.

I will be the 1st to say it is not easy to lose 100lbs, but it can be done, and done without a pill or surgery. It just takes hard work and determination. But if I can do it really anyone can.
The Spike Diet is my dream come true. 20 years of yo-yo dieting is now at an end, and I am now finally able to follow a plan for the rest of my life that will keep me fit and not deprive myself of the foods I love.

Please visit www.spikediet.com for more information.
Mauler97 is offline   Reply With Quote