View Single Post
Old 09-17-2009, 03:58 PM   #4
Mauler97
New Brawn
Points: 1,068, Level: 17 Points: 1,068, Level: 17 Points: 1,068, Level: 17
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Mauler97 is a dedicated contributorMauler97 is a dedicated contributorMauler97 is a dedicated contributorMauler97 is a dedicated contributorMauler97 is a dedicated contributorMauler97 is a dedicated contributorMauler97 is a dedicated contributorMauler97 is a dedicated contributorMauler97 is a dedicated contributorMauler97 is a dedicated contributorMauler97 is a dedicated contributor

The Spike Diet is pretty bad

Hope you know I'm just kidding. One of the things I've learned in my lifetime of yo-yo dieting is if you want the weight gone long term you have to first lose it in a way you can maintain. For example if I did a normal diet and ate 1,500 cals a day for 6 months and worked out 5 times a week and lost 50 lbs. Then when I hit my goal weight and my workouts slipped to twice a week and I ate 2,500 a day because I hit my goal then I slowly gain my weight back. A regualr diet will eventually lower your resting metabolism which makes it even worse.

Low carb diets are tough to follow forever.
The Spike Diet is my dream come true. 20 years of yo-yo dieting is now at an end, and I am now finally able to follow a plan for the rest of my life that will keep me fit and not deprive myself of the foods I love.

Please visit www.spikediet.com for more information.
Mauler97 is offline   Reply With Quote