View Single Post
Old 09-17-2009, 08:38 AM   #3
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

I'm re-posting your info so I can better wrap my head around it

Lose Bodyfat
Increase Anaerobic Capacity
Only 2 Days in the Gym

Fitness Overview: I believe the client's "wants" and "needs" can easily be addressed through basic compound movements and HFT. During the two gym days, he will do full-body workouts, starting with Olympic lifts. Following those will be variations of bench, squat, and deadlift. Weight training will be held to 45 min. and highly intense. The HFT will consist of 100 push-ups, 25 pull-ups, 25 chin-ups, and 50 - 50lb. Sandbag squats every day. The HFT can be accomplished in any number of reps and sets throughout the day; however, the client requests that they be split up into morning and evening sessions. Lastly a high intensity sandbag cardio session will be performed at least 1 day during the weekend. The session will last 30 min.

Nutrition Overview: Because the emphasis is on fatloss, rather than overall weightloss, and strength levels must be maintained,carbohydrates will still be allowed in minimum quantities, mostly for breakfast and post-workout. Meals will consist of lean protein sources, green vegetables, and fruit (also in limited quantities). Between meal snacks should be held to a minimum, but if necessary, nuts, berries, hummus, beef jerky, etc. etc. are allowed. Lastly, client has been going batshit crazy due to lack of social life. Therefore, wine is permitted during theweek should the occasion arise, and one night on the town on the weekends are also permitted.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote