View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009, 09:07 AM   #1
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!
Default The NO BULL rule

The no bull rule...

If you make a outrageous claim, back it up with pictures or video. If you do not, you will not be allowed to give training advice on this forum.

What constitutes an outrageous claim? ...

"I have 20 inch arms at 5% bodyfat."

"I can deadlift 650 pounds, so follow my deadlift program."

"That routine sucks, you should follow mine because it has given me amazing results."

Bottom line. This isn't a hack, e-stats forum. I want this to be a forum where no one hides behind an avatar. Try to be open and honest about where you are at. Also, try to not make blanket statements about what does, and doesn't suck.

I want you to contribute your experiences. I DO NOT want you to heap up BS without backing it with evidence.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

Last edited by BendtheBar; 11-28-2010 at 07:13 PM.
Sponsored Links