View Single Post
Old 05-01-2010, 09:25 PM   #13
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwood View Post
Thanks guys, all of your support has been so helpful to keep me motivated, thank you.

And I want to most of all thank Steve, BTB, because quite a while ago he suggested to me that I start training like a powerlifter, and made me see my potential, so I appreciate big guy!!
You're welcome Jeremy. I am damn proud of you! You are one of the hardest workers I know, and you also have an intelligent approach to lifting. Not only that, but your determination motivates me and others on this forum.

It's been a really wonderful experience watching you transition into an advanced lifter. I see many guys look up to you, and I am one of them!

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote