Thread: Powerbuilding
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2010, 12:44 PM   #3
sneezingstardust
Max Brawn
Points: 4,948, Level: 44 Points: 4,948, Level: 44 Points: 4,948, Level: 44
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

sneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributor

Powerbuilding, like strkout said, is a combination of bodybuilding and powerlifting, and the accessory work is geared toward hypertrophy. So you get the good of both worlds.

I may be going into powerbuilding in my off-season, since I want to do some sort of powerlifting routine, but at the same time keep symmetry as much as possible (to compete in figure competitions in the future). I'm still not 100% sure yet what I want to do though.

Perhaps Steve (Bendthebar) or Bodybygamma could chime in with their more thorough knowledge on the subject
sneezingstardust is offline   Reply With Quote