becoming masochistic...
Brawn
Points: 1,821, Level: 25 Points: 1,821, Level: 25 Points: 1,821, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 1.5
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: bench/c&p tossup
Fav Supp: what doesn't bite back?
BackwoodsCerealKiller has made some good postsBackwoodsCerealKiller has made some good postsBackwoodsCerealKiller has made some good postsBackwoodsCerealKiller has made some good postsBackwoodsCerealKiller has made some good postsBackwoodsCerealKiller has made some good postsBackwoodsCerealKiller has made some good postsBackwoodsCerealKiller has made some good posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mombow111 View Post
Id throw in some deadlifts rather than squats. Try starting with sets of ten and as you progress tone it down to triples doubles a singles (once your lower back gets inured to the stress).

Worst thing about quitting is it can take nearly forever for your lungs to repair themeselves, most people relapse before they notice any significant changes (and so the vicious cycle propagates unto itself). I know, I quit like 2-3 months ago and I'm still wheezing every morning (smoking hand rolled, non-filtered, american spirits probably didn't help all too much either).
ok i'll try that... save squats for leg days?

I started out on the filterless... been smokin marls for last 10 years... but ya the vicious cycle has drawn me back in twice already after 2 months and 6 months... this will be the last time praying
I no longer fear for myself. Now, I fear for you. The pain has tempered my body and my spirit and has steeled my resolve. I WILL succeed. I WILL win. However long it takes. Simply put, MY will is the stonger.
BackwoodsCerealKiller is offline   Reply With Quote