View Single Post
Old 04-29-2010, 07:37 AM   #4
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CallmeKing View Post
hmmm. Some good facts in there any reason why you bolded 3 and 4?
#3 - Full body workouts were the bread and butter prior to the steroad era. They still make good sense for most naturals. Poliquin kind of took the big dump on them, voiding their usage in general. I hate to see anyone dump on any tactic like that without backing it up with some logic. I've seen Casey Butt's logic from the full body side. So when I see an argument from the other side, I just want it to be more then an opinion. I;m sure he has a reason he said what he did - I just want to know it.

#4 - I found this to be interesting. I know some of the Eastern Bloc bodybuilders train twice a day - "morning is for strength, evening for the pump." But I don't see this applicable for average natural Joe.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote