View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 01:03 PM   #6
sneezingstardust
Max Brawn
Points: 4,948, Level: 44 Points: 4,948, Level: 44 Points: 4,948, Level: 44
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

sneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Were you doing the powerlifting style good mornings? I don't get near to parallel on them.
I guess not then. I was going to parallel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricka182 View Post
I'm going to look it up, so don't answer for me...but all I'm thinking is..What the hell is a Good Morning? I've heard, and I think I know..but I want to be sure..

As for the original question...I'm still a newb to DLs, and only do them once a week for now, using heavy as possible.. I was thinking of doing them with light weights 2x a week, but I want better core strength, and I figure 6-8 weeks of heavy ass DLs should help, at least for now..

EDIT: Just checked Wiki and ExRx...GMs look tough, and I don't think I have the room to do them in my micro-gym...but I will try with a real light weight just to get form and rom figured out...
I may do rack pulls this week, for the main reason that my glutes/hammies are still sore from Monday, and I'm training hammies again on Friday...just to sort of rest it up, hit my upper back hard, and then go back to deadlifts next week.
sneezingstardust is offline   Reply With Quote