Thread: glwanabe log
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 05:54 PM   #8
glwanabe
Max Brawn

glwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master member
Default Body stats as of Sep 15th.

Age 47
Height 66"
Weight 175lbs
Thighs 23.25"
Waist 35.25"
calves14.75"
Biceps 15.25"
Chest under arms 41.25"
Around shoulders 47"

My weight has not changed much over the last several months, but I can see the changes in the mirror. I am replacing fat with muscle.

I've not been in a rush to push too hard too fast, but still making sure I'm steadily increasing my workload. I don't want to aggravate old injuries, and force another break. I've come a long way in the last year, and I feel ready to shift gears, and go a bit harder.

My knees are feeling a little weak, but not like I'm going to fast for them. They are just feeling worked from the squats. Looking forward to try to get my squat numbers back into the "3's". Getting to 300 on squats may not happen due to old problems, but I'm giving an honest attempt.

When my overhead pressing numbers meet my bodyweight, I'll start to bench again.

I have a plate and 5 screws holding my left wrist together. So far it feels fine, and I have full range of motion. (a forced break issue) Racking the weights Olympic style for front squats does not induce any issue's so far.

Feel good today after yesterdays work. Looking forward to Wednesdays session.
glwanabe is offline   Reply With Quote