View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 04:47 PM   #11
Mauler97
New Brawn
Points: 1,068, Level: 17 Points: 1,068, Level: 17 Points: 1,068, Level: 17
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Mauler97 is a dedicated contributorMauler97 is a dedicated contributorMauler97 is a dedicated contributorMauler97 is a dedicated contributorMauler97 is a dedicated contributorMauler97 is a dedicated contributorMauler97 is a dedicated contributorMauler97 is a dedicated contributorMauler97 is a dedicated contributorMauler97 is a dedicated contributorMauler97 is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuscleandBrawn View Post
The hardest part for me are going to be the low-cal, non-workout days. I need to monitor my morning calories closely. If I don't get a big enough dinner, by 7 pm I want to eat everything in the house.
I hear you man, when I have 2,000 calories to eat I will normally consume 1,000 before 5pm and the other 1,000 after. I am a night eater and it's easier for me to stick to protein shakes and turkey during the day. For dinner and my night time snack I want to eat the foods I like more so I usually eat the majority of my calories at night.

I am no longer worried about night eating as the cals I don't use at night gets stored in my glycogen to use the next day.

This was another test for me as I followed the idea that eating late and carbs late were bad but I did this everyday while losing 30lbs March-June.

If I'm having a tough time being satisfied with food I will eat a low carb tortilla with turkey, or a big glass water mixed with fiber powder. Once the fiber hits your stomache with the water it expands and makes you feel really full.
The Spike Diet is my dream come true. 20 years of yo-yo dieting is now at an end, and I am now finally able to follow a plan for the rest of my life that will keep me fit and not deprive myself of the foods I love.

Please visit www.spikediet.com for more information.

Last edited by Mauler97; 09-15-2009 at 04:51 PM.
Mauler97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links