View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 12:49 PM   #24
Mauler97
New Brawn
Points: 1,068, Level: 17 Points: 1,068, Level: 17 Points: 1,068, Level: 17
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Mauler97 is a dedicated contributorMauler97 is a dedicated contributorMauler97 is a dedicated contributorMauler97 is a dedicated contributorMauler97 is a dedicated contributorMauler97 is a dedicated contributorMauler97 is a dedicated contributorMauler97 is a dedicated contributorMauler97 is a dedicated contributorMauler97 is a dedicated contributorMauler97 is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuscleandBrawn View Post
You never have to apologize for post length. That was a very good read, and I'm sure everyone else here will agree.

Sanity is the key issue for me, and I'm sure for many, when trying to cut fat. I NEED junk once a week, or I go crazy. I love food, and love to cook. And I can't survive without the occasional ice cream and nachos.

What was the average rate of weight loss you experienced on the SD week to week?
Hey Steve,

I lost an average of 2.3 lbs a week, it was almost exactly 2lbs every week, with a couple of weeks at 3lbs and a few 1-1.5lb weeks.

I would weigh myself AM and PM everyday to see what was happening. I would compare monday-monday, and judge my weight loss by my Saturday morning weights before I spiked.

When I went to maintence I took 2lbs X 3,500 cals and added 7,000 calories back to my week. For me personally it is easier mentally to eat more over the weekend instead of adding 1,000 every day.

This has worked very well for my sanity and my weight, all without any cardio.
The Spike Diet is my dream come true. 20 years of yo-yo dieting is now at an end, and I am now finally able to follow a plan for the rest of my life that will keep me fit and not deprive myself of the foods I love.

Please visit www.spikediet.com for more information.
Mauler97 is offline   Reply With Quote