View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 12:16 PM   #23
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauler97 View Post

Sorry this was long, but my background and life growing up lead me to this point, and basically for my own sanity I had to find a way to get in shape and stay that way. I am tired of being the fat kid and fat man, but I also love to eat like one.

Thanks
You never have to apologize for post length. That was a very good read, and I'm sure everyone else here will agree.

Sanity is the key issue for me, and I'm sure for many, when trying to cut fat. I NEED junk once a week, or I go crazy. I love food, and love to cook. And I can't survive without the occasional ice cream and nachos.

What was the average rate of weight loss you experienced on the SD week to week?

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote