View Single Post
Old 04-26-2010, 05:08 PM   #6
Shaolinkiwi
Ground Zero Training
Max Brawn
Points: 3,328, Level: 35 Points: 3,328, Level: 35 Points: 3,328, Level: 35
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Shaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by knudci View Post
I eat about 3000 cal each day. My height is 5 8 and I weight 150. I am 22. I dont know what I sleep, just normal.
You need to increase your cals if you want to gain size / weight.

At a 150lbs you should be aiming for around 3750 - 4000 cals daily.

Make sure your drinking enough water.

Here is an EXAMPLE ONLY

Meal 1
One cup of oatmeal, 8 to 10 egg whites, one scoop of protein powder and 1 tablespoon of raisins. Have with one or two slices of toast with light butter. One glass of orange or apple juice.

Meal 2
One meal replacement drink or similar

Meal 3
4 to 5 ounces of chicken breast (one large breast), with 1 cup of brown rice and one cup of mixed veggies. Green Giant mixed veggies is acceptable.

Meal 4
One meal replacement drink or similar

Meal 5
One 5 ounce sirloin steak with one potato and 1 cup of steamed broccoli.

Meal 6
Pre-work shakes

Meal 7
Post work shakes

Meal 8 (pre-sleep meal)
One small serving of oatmeal with six egg whites and ? scoop of protein powder.

If you can follow this type of eating routine, along with a high intensity weight training routine your going to add some good body mass over the next 10 to 12 weeks. Remember to plan ahead and try not to skip a meal.

T-Alpha Log - CURRENT
http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/sup...alpha-log.html

Crom, I have never prayed to you before. I have no tongue for it. Valor pleases you, Crom... so grant me one request. Grant me 1500+! And if you do not listen, then to HELL with you!
Shaolinkiwi is offline   Reply With Quote