View Single Post
Old 04-25-2010, 11:48 AM   #25
Rich Knapp
Wheelchair Pro
Max Brawn

Training Exp: > 13 years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: AAEFX's whole line.
Rich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim83 View Post
He did look awesome, probably the best conditioning i've seen in the "Handicapped class" (I put that in quotations because you look like youd destroy the open. im also curious as to how well you can maintain for the next show
I have the will power and dedication it WILL happen. if not well I geuss I have to settle to coming in leaner and better.

80% of BBers would not be able to handle what I go throw to get lean and maintain between shows. How many would be willing to site down and spend 3 hours on setting up there next days meals to hit the macro's down to the 1/100th of a gram? AND then stick to the plan? Everything and I mean everything is weighed out, even my sups that have those mass produced scoopers. I hate them things. lol 50% or greater the time they are wrong for the serving size.

So what can you expect? Me to come in better than both my last 2 shows.
Rich Knapp is offline   Reply With Quote