View Single Post
Old 04-25-2010, 11:00 AM   #4
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwood View Post
I agree, but I forgot to post that he suggests only working out 2 times a week. Like Monday and Thursday, this is just not my style. I do not think I could handle only working out twice a week.
That I didn't know. I also read that he doesn't follow that style anymore because of the wear and tear it placed on his body, although I've not read that personally. It seems to be somewhat of an urban legend-type statement. I wonder if he used a more intense approach in his youth...

It doesn't look unusually intense compared to some of the work done on this forum. Except for some of the partial work, and I don't have a heck of a lot of experience with that.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote