View Single Post
Old 04-25-2010, 09:49 AM   #21
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Knapp View Post
Yours looks more profetional style. I didn't see yours posted. I love yours for how to it shows my size compaired to the chair and the crowed responce I didn't hear.
Tammy was in the 3 or 4 row thats why the lighting was better or her.

It was great meating you In person. Your daughter was such a good sport when I was going to giver her a hug. I almost crapped my pants when she opened arms and came up for one. LOL Your wife would have just loved me. LOL
I'll have to get closer next time.

I've tried to teach my kids to not be timid, so she's used to me encouraging her to return hand shakes, hugs, etc.

Good to meet you Rich. Hope you got some rest. How will the next 4 weeks be for you? How will you maintain your conditioning?

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links