View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010, 03:02 PM   #1
MMA Max
Max Brawn
Points: 4,743, Level: 43 Points: 4,743, Level: 43 Points: 4,743, Level: 43
Activity: 22% Activity: 22% Activity: 22%

MMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributor
Default crazy way to eat and train??

So a couple guys around here only eat buffolo(spelling) red meat, salmon and here is the kicker wheat grass or they drink a **** load. They focus work outs around dead lifts, squats, clean and press or military, shrugs, dip, pull ups of all variations, sit up weighted. Weighted jumping, pulling, pushing, weighted gorilla cardio and throwing heavy rocks, bench press, push up of all variation. Weighted long distance running barefot style and finally wrestling in weight vest.

these guys are built like trucks. They dont look body builder style but like tanks of muscle. One of the guys said they on occ. Will do a pro hormone cycle but never juice. Sexual libido is what you need while doing this..and i kick this all the time sex..they said sex is the main suppliment and **** me i thought i was crazy adding that and knowing it worked!

A small part of me wants to try this but they said you need a pack to establish a pack mentality while running and lifting
MMA Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links