View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010, 10:18 AM   #9
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehubbard View Post
Yes the Ace is pretty hardcore, so a loser fit makes it easier to use. I was also planning on gaining weight since there arent too many successful powerlifters who are 6- 4 and 235 lbs.

Well, generally speaking you want them snug on your hips. The problem with Metal is that most of their stuff comes too tight in their legs, so if u get something snug in the hips the legs are usually tight and a pain to get on. What are your hip and thigh (2 inches below the crease) measurements?
I just measured. My thighs are 30", give or take a quarter inch. Hips are 50 (ish).

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote