Old 04-20-2010, 10:10 AM   #8
ehubbard
Raw/Multiply Powerlifter
Max Brawn
Points: 9,852, Level: 66 Points: 9,852, Level: 66 Points: 9,852, Level: 66
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 15
Training Type: Powerlifting
ehubbard is a lifting beastehubbard is a lifting beastehubbard is a lifting beastehubbard is a lifting beastehubbard is a lifting beastehubbard is a lifting beastehubbard is a lifting beastehubbard is a lifting beastehubbard is a lifting beastehubbard is a lifting beastehubbard is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Thanks Ehubbs. I wasn't really thinking about buying canvas. I was more curious if they were used at all by natty feds.

I am really just looking for extra support on the eccentric part of the lift, which is becoming a huge burden.

Can I ask about the Ace Squatter...what is the reasoning for going one size too big? I assume they are pretty hardcore?

Any advice on sizing the Metal Pro Briefs? Again, I'm merely looking for support and not to slap 800 on my back - if that makes sense.
Yes the Ace is pretty hardcore, so a loser fit makes it easier to use. I was also planning on gaining weight since there arent too many successful powerlifters who are 6- 4 and 235 lbs.

Well, generally speaking you want them snug on your hips. The problem with Metal is that most of their stuff comes too tight in their legs, so if u get something snug in the hips the legs are usually tight and a pain to get on. What are your hip and thigh (2 inches below the crease) measurements?