View Single Post
Old 04-19-2010, 08:20 PM   #26
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooltom View Post
Yeah, I figured it was hit or miss with those. I don't have a lot of money to burn so I just stick with the basics:

-5lb tubs of whey protein (trueprotein.com, though I check for sales at local stores)
-BCAA(4:1:1) with Glutamine (trueprotein)
-Animal Pak multivitamin
-green tea
-coffee
-fish oil
-joint support
I forgot about fish oil.

I've been using AAEFX EFX Pro Kre as a pre-workout lately,. Good value. It's not an NO product, but gives me a lift. 90 caps in a bottle so a 3 month supply. The suggested serving is 2 caps. Either way, for $22 you can beat what you get.

All American EFX Kre-Alkalyn EFX Pro - Increased Focus, Power, & Performance! | Muscle & Strength

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote