View Single Post
Old 07-15-2014, 01:46 PM   #593
Paradox
Max Brawn
Points: 4,404, Level: 42 Points: 4,404, Level: 42 Points: 4,404, Level: 42
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%

Training Exp: July 2011 (competition)
Training Type: Sheiko
Paradox is a lifting beastParadox is a lifting beastParadox is a lifting beastParadox is a lifting beastParadox is a lifting beastParadox is a lifting beastParadox is a lifting beastParadox is a lifting beastParadox is a lifting beastParadox is a lifting beastParadox is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tannhauser View Post

Thanks Dave. I do occasionally do T bars or chest supported, but for the past few weeks, it's been pretty much straight bent-over rows. It's not an exercise I like, but I've seen a lot of growth in my lower lats and stopping the decline in deadlifts may be connected with them.

Regarding pressing, I attribute it to sleeping on a Voodoo-bed (TM)with my testicles facing due north.

Actually, I train in a really haphazard way and especially with regard to overhead press. I just do a lot of overhead pressing - at least twice a week and often more, with a varied number of sets and reps. I've recently started adding some DB laterals, but I don't suppose they do much.

Interesting. I'm hoping that doing more rowing, mainly Pendlay and chest supported, will help bring up my conventional. Not that such a thing is a rare theory lol.

Good to know. I often hear that volume and frequency is the best to bring up overhead work. Thanks.
Best Total 645kg
Paradox is offline   Reply With Quote