View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 04:46 AM   #1
big_swede
Max Brawn
Points: 34,215, Level: 100 Points: 34,215, Level: 100 Points: 34,215, Level: 100
Activity: 62% Activity: 62% Activity: 62%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Cable flyes
Fav Supp: Celltech
big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!
Default trap/neck/shoulder overcompensation problem

While ago i got this pain in my neck, upper trap section, i didnt notice it at first so kept on lifting, eventually it lead to a great deal of pain n i had a chiropractor have a look at me n he helped me get rid of it almost completly.

So far all good but due to the fact that i lifted with this problem for quite a while. and have overcompensated with my right side (left side was the problem) in all upper body compounds, i got a small fault in symetry and noticeable different in strength betwen left/right side of the body.

Do you have any ideas on how to regain strength in my left shoulder to make it more equal to the other side? Exercises or other tips?

Cheers
big_swede is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links