View Single Post
Old 04-17-2010, 06:25 PM   #63
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:

Quote:
By 1956 Dianabol exploded onto the black market...
Casey

Quote:
Prove it.

Dianabol wasn't FDA approved until 1958. Before that it was in it's developmental stages at CIBA. Ziegler himself didn't have access to it for athletic experimentation until 1958. Even then, it trinkled into the athletic world over a period of years. It never "exploded" onto anything.

Without FDA approval a drug cannot be made in quantity in the U.S.. Modern bodybuilders use FDA approved drugs for "recreational purposes" for which they were not approved, and source drugs from outside the U.S. (hence, the huge black market for European and Mexican steroids). As Nilevar and Dianabol were the first synthetic anabolics developed, no countries other than the U.S. were manufacturing them before 1956 and 1958, respectively. Up to that point, the Soviets used testosterone alone (Russia ceased to exist as a country in 1922 and didn't exist again until 1991 - another fact of which you are obviously ignorant).

You are probably the most ignorant member of this entire forum. The most you know about steroid history comes from what you just read in my posts. I think it's a sad reflection of our society and education systems when misinformed boys like you feel qualified to post their fantasies publically and where people just might know the difference. Before you jump in and attempt to ruin an otherwise interesting thread, at least try to educate yourself a little. Regardless, I know at least 1000 times more than you about this subject, so if you don't want to make a further fool of yourself I suggest you pick your words more thoughtfully.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote