Anabolic Addiction Rep
Max Brawn
Points: 22,560, Level: 93 Points: 22,560, Level: 93 Points: 22,560, Level: 93
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Push press
Fav Supp: Razor 8 Blast Powder
jwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beast
Default Natadrol Results

First of all, I will get pics up some time this week. My weight has gone from about 212-214 to staying at a steady 218 throughout the entire cycle. I do not think I gained any fat at all. I started out dosing at 6 pills and this was good. I saw a lot of strength gains. Then for the second half of the cycle I bumped the dosage up to 8 pills and this made a huge difference. My workouts got crazy after this, I was able to work out longer and longer. My recovery was a lot better while on this.

My strength gains were good, I hit a ton of PRs. Especially on lifts that had previously not been moving much like my squat. My diet throughout was fairly clean with a few bad days in there. I am heading into my PCT, and I plan to continue making gains.

My PCT consists of Formadrol Extreme, GHenerate, and t-alpha.

This was my first experience on using a serious supplement. Previously I had only used protein, creatine, and preworkout formulas. Overall I had a lot more energy and it improved my mood most of the time. I was a lot more aggressive when I got to the gym and felt like I could lift forever.

This is a great product and it does everything that LG Sciences says that it does. I would recommend this product to everyone looking for a little extra edge.

Thanks again to Rippednmichigan and LG Sciences.