View Single Post
Old 04-17-2010, 12:36 PM   #5
Lerho
Brawn
Points: 2,733, Level: 31 Points: 2,733, Level: 31 Points: 2,733, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Lerho has made some good postsLerho has made some good postsLerho has made some good postsLerho has made some good postsLerho has made some good postsLerho has made some good postsLerho has made some good postsLerho has made some good postsLerho has made some good postsLerho has made some good posts

Thank you BendtheBar.. very good points from you. Couple of questions though..

1. As for my case. I feel like I've gained too much fat in my first year (although strength and muscle gains have been very good). So now Im in a diet to reduce most of that fat. I plan to do this to end of July, then again trying to really up my strength gains in between August 2010-april 2011..Is that okay?

2. Are my goal mentioned in first post good strength goals before doing more bb-type training: overhead press comparing to bodyweight x 100%, bench press x 150%, squat x 200%, deadlift x 250%?

3. Im quite a tall, 186cm, with long limbs and I have felt that I need to get more reps in my lower body exercises than in my upper body exercises. For example, I can have a very good feeling by doing bench presses 3x5, but same doesnt work in back squat.. Its more like 3x10 to get a feeling to really have trained that bodypart. Can this be the case or is it just my imagination?
Lerho is offline   Reply With Quote