White Mamba
Max Brawn
Points: 3,891, Level: 39 Points: 3,891, Level: 39 Points: 3,891, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 3
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Barbell Rows
Fav Supp: AMS Pump Fixx
BigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributor

I think bodybuilding is what you make it. Its simply the building of the body, whether you want to get big, cut, ripped etc. How you can transform your body from one thing to something totally different and do exactly what you want, or build the figure that you want to see in the mirror.

Yes, there is a HUGE difference in juicing up and competing, and eating right and taking simple supplements naturally. But were all shooting for the same thing right?

I would personally call myself a bodybuilder, I CHOOSE to keep a strict clean diet, take supplements most people havent even heard of or seen, and get my ass in the gym EVERYDAY and bust my balls while im there. I want to be big, and there is no such thing as "too big" for me. So yes I would say im a bodybuilder.
BigFiveFive is offline   Reply With Quote