View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 09:03 AM   #12
Grim83
Director: TGZ
Max Brawn
Points: 6,663, Level: 53 Points: 6,663, Level: 53 Points: 6,663, Level: 53
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Grim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jslep View Post
you shouldn't always be so closed minded grim you never know what knowledge you could be holding yourself back from by not believing you would have anything to gain from their material or thoughts on diet and training. trainers are only applying their own interpurtation of what they have learned you could take the same knowledge and see it differently.
i didn't say there would be nothing of use, but im willing to bet most of it will be the same crap i've seen a thousand times on bodybuddies
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocColossus View Post
Why would you be disagreeing with a certification that has been around for almost 100 years?!?!
because everything i have seen about most of these certs is that theyre loaded with utter bs, i may give it a go but i doubt it
User owns 1x Super Squats

No Bullshit no problems

My Blog- http://grim83.blogspot.com/
Grim83 is offline   Reply With Quote